myPortal - Student Change of Degree Program Form


 Student is requested to complete their Change of Degree Program form in myPortal.

How to:

The Change of Degree Program form is available via myPortal. 

1. Sign into myPortal, and search "Student Forms" in the myPortal search bar.

Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)

2. Select the "Student Forms" option, and scroll through the list of forms to find Change of Degree Program.

Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)

This form should be completed by the student to make any changes to their current degree program.  These changes include but are not limited to adding/dropping majors/minors and/or changing catalogs, adding additional degrees, etc.

If you recently applied and would like to change major, call Admissions for assistance x7515.

Note: If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 875-7658.

Print Article


Article ID: 3216
Fri 2/11/22 3:27 PM
Mon 7/10/23 1:20 PM