myPortal - Official and Unofficial Transcripts


Current students wanting to access their Unofficial and Official Transcripts when logged into their myPortal Account.


How to:

1. Navigate to your myPortal account

2. Select the search bar and search "Transcripts"

Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)

3. This will pull up the myPortal Tools: "Transcripts - Unofficial" and "Transcripts - Official (Parchment)".
Select on the type of transcript you would like to request.

4.  Unofficial Transcripts are free to view and download by clicking on "Undergraduate CC Credit - Web Transcript"

Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)
5. Official Transcripts are typically required when being sent to other schools, places of work, or certain certificate programs.
These also normally cost money to send to the institution.

Uploaded Image (Thumbnail)

6. Input the information Parchment requires so you can order your Official Transcripts in a timely manner.

If you are having any trouble accessing your Unofficial or Official Transcripts, you will need to contact the Office of the Registrar at 573-875-7526.

Print Article


Article ID: 4308
Fri 3/18/22 12:32 PM
Tue 4/30/24 9:48 AM